Views: 54535 Author: www.raetin.com Publish Time: 2022-12-26 Origin: www.raetin.com
How long is the best time to practice yoga ball What should be paid attention to when practicing yoga ball
How long is the best time to practice yoga ball
The time for practicing yoga ball should not be too long, nor too short, generally controlled at about 1 hour. If it is less than half an hour, the fat has not started to burn, and if it exceeds one hour, the body will consume too much, resulting in a strong sense of hunger, so that you will eat a lot without knowing it.
What to pay attention to when practicing yoga ball
1. It is not advisable to practice on a full stomach
It is usually recommended to practice yoga ball at least 1 hour after a meal. Practicing on a full stomach can easily cause indigestion and abdominal pain.
2. Practice in loose, breathable clothes
When practicing yoga, don't wear tight clothes, it is better to wear cotton clothes and loose clothes, which is conducive to body stretching. In addition, don't wear gold and silver on your body, so as not to scratch your arms when you move.
How to choose a yoga ball for beginners
Yoga balls are also called fitness balls. The balls are of different sizes. Beginners can choose the easy-to-control balls with smaller volumes to practice, starting from simple movements and progressing from easy to difficult, so as to avoid losing control of the ball and causing injuries.
How to exercise the cervical spine with yoga ball
1. Lie on the yoga ball and put your hands on the ground. Roll the yoga ball to just below your knees, with your hands shoulder-width apart. Using abdominal waist strength, keep your body in a straight line while tightening your inner thigh and glute muscles.
2. While inhaling and exhaling, pull the knees and the yoga ball toward the upper body at the same time to make the body curl up. Stretch your body after holding the position for a while, then return to the previous position.
3. If the weight loss goal is swayed from side to side, the waist and abdomen muscles can be better stimulated.