Views: 787464 Author: www.raetin.com Publish Time: 2022-09-18 Origin: www.raetin.com
Yoga balls are familiar to everyone. Generally, girls practice more yoga balls. It is safer for girls to contact yoga balls. Let me introduce the benefits of using yoga balls for fitness.
The benefits of using a yoga ball for fitness
1. You can do it even if you have a back injury. Because of the soft force, yoga ball exercise is relatively safe. Even people with back injuries who need rehabilitation can also practice, which can avoid excessive impact on the joints, and it will be much easier to do.
2. Train the balance of the human body. The yoga ball is an "unstable" exercise device. When you leave the ground with the help of a yoga ball, you must try to maintain your balance, not to let the ball roll, and not to let yourself fall from the ball. Integrated Strength Control, which is great for maintaining body coordination and muscle strength.
3. Massage effect. The yoga ball movement will try to make the body fully contact with the spherical surface, and the yoga ball is made of soft PVC material. When the human body is in contact with it, the yoga ball will massage the body evenly and gently, which is beneficial to promote blood circulation.
4. Correct posture. When you sit on a yoga ball, all parts of your body are constantly making small adjustments to keep your body stable. These small movements can promote blood circulation, strengthen the back and abdomen, let you sit up straight involuntarily, open your shoulders, and correct your long-term wrong sitting posture.
What are the benefits of using a yoga ball for fitness
1. The yoga fitness ball is very interesting, soft and elastic. When an exerciser performs common equipment exercises, such as treadmills and sit-ups, the exerciser can only consume calories by repeating several actions for a long time, which makes the exerciser's fitness process very boring and boring. Yoga ball exercises have changed the previous patterned training methods, allowing athletes to play with the ball accompanied by warm and unrestrained music. Therefore, the yoga fitness ball is very entertaining.
2. Yoga fitness ball helps to exercise the balance ability of the human body, and at the same time consumes a lot of calories. Common sports are carried out on fixed mechanical equipment, and the yoga fitness ball is a soft and elastic device. It will exercise our balance ability anytime and anywhere, so that we will not relax. We need strong support for yoga at any time. Fitness ball, so it will continue to burn our excess fat.
3. The yoga fitness ball also has a strong massage function. The highest state of the yoga ball is the integration of people and the ball. The movement design of the yoga ball strives to achieve full contact between the human body and the spherical surface, and the yoga ball is made of soft PVC material Made, when the human body is in contact with it, the inflated yoga ball inside will evenly stroke the contact parts of the human body to produce a massage effect, which is beneficial to promote blood circulation.
How to deflate a yoga ball
When buying a yoga ball, there is a specially equipped air plug, which is used for deflation. After getting the yoga ball, you need to stretch the ball first, find the "white air plug" on the ball and pull it out. When the gas is almost exhausted, the air pump can be used to pump air. Then roll it up and wait for the next use.
How to reduce stomach with yoga ball
1. The first step of yoga ball abdominal exercise: warm-up exercise
The body sits on the yoga ball, try to keep the body straight, separate the feet, put the hands on the hips, use the strength of the waist to swing from side to side, repeat the movement back and forth from side to side, do 10-20 times.
2. The second step of yoga ball abdominal exercise: stretching
Raise your hands flat, twist left and right, straighten your hands upwards, twist left and right, put your hands on your hips, move back and forth, stretch your hands forward, at 90° to your body, move back and forth, repeat 10-20 times each.
3. The third step of yoga ball abdominal exercise: body rotation exercise
Raise your hands flat, turn to the lower left, put your hands on the outside of your feet as much as possible, lower your upper body slowly, then return to the original position, then turn to the lower right, repeat the exercise 10-20 times.
4. The fourth step of yoga ball abdominal exercise: rolling the ball sideways
Kneel on one knee, stretch one leg outward, put one hand on the hip, press the inner side of the arm on the ball, roll back and forth, stretch the side abdominal muscles as much as possible, and go back and forth 10-20 times.